This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a stay-at-home mom of twins, money was tight. As I shopped around for baby formula I found a big price difference between name brands and store brands formula. I was on a strict budget too. I studied the labels of both formulas and didn't find any differences in nutrition or other things so I bought the store brand. I didn't notice any problems with my babies.
I researched a little more because I wanted to know why there was such a difference in price. I found that the store brand is not as heavily marketed or advertised as the Name Brand. Interestingly, the store brand formula are also not given away to hospitals for free so the savings goes to the consumer.
WIC, a government plan to help low income people get nutrition advice and good food for their children, accepts store brand formula on their program.
Similac formula was recalled last month but it was not found the formula was dangerous. The baby might have gas afterwards.
There is a number to call if you think your Similac might have been recalled:
Call (888) 376-2054. The return process will be explained.
No comments:
Post a Comment