Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mixed up world of the Lovell cats

Poor cats. They are so confused of where to sleep or eat or why is that masked bandit eating all my food? If my owners can't take care of me I'm moving down the street. 
Hurry! Eat all the food before the raccoon comes back!


We have two cats, Squish and Crisco. Teen Boy named his cat Crisco from when Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes slicked his hair with, you got it, Crisco.

Squish has the pink nose; Crisco the black.
Squish was named Bella when we thought he was a she but he is a he until the vet made him an it. But that was after It got behind the car when I was backing out of the garage so now Bella/It got nicknamed Squish thanks to Papason Lovell


These cats are fun and funny. Crisco loves to be where the party is just so he can lie down in the middle of it.


I'm totally comfortable sleeping in the tongs. No really!
Squish got tired of our hard cat food and mewed his way into the neighbor's house where they serve soft cat food (traitor!). Now he deigns us with his presences once every three weeks (traitor!).



Sometimes the kids dress the cats up. Or put tape on their paws. Or try to get them to eat peanut butter. It's all very entertaining.
If I lie still and pretend I'm a stuffed animal, maybe they'll go away.


Crisco likes to rub his head on our toes and sometimes licks our friends toes. Gross. Sorry 'bout that.


Squish eats moths.

Crisco eats noodles.

Neither one likes cheese or venison.





Crisco LOVES to rub against your legs. Especially when you're gardening.



They are great mousers. And snakers. And unfortunately, exquisite birders. Like hummingbirds.


I have to admit, we like our cats.  They make us giggle, smile and laugh.

Do you have a pet?


No comments: